- CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- COLLEGES IN INDIA
- COLLEGES IN ABROAD
- SKILL SET
- ROLES & RESPONSIBILITITES
Robotics is a branch of engineering which deals with the making of robots. Robots are programmed machines which are able to carry out tasks autonomously or semi- autonomously for the better working of the company.
It involves designing, building and programming of physical robots, to troubleshoot the problems in various domains of operations and manufacturing. This is very useful in fields including transportation, manufacturing, production, medical, army, etc. It is an interdisciplinary branch of mechanical and electrical engineering.
- Tech/B.E in Robotics/Mechatronics Engineering
- Tech /B.E in Electronics /Mechanical /Electrical /Computer Science and Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Tech in Robotics/Mechatronics
- Space Research
- Private Organizations
|Indian Institute of Technology||Multiple Locations|
|Birla Institute of Technology||Pilani, Mesra|
|Vellore Institute of Technology||Chennai|
|National Institute of Technology||Multiple Locations|
|Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad||Allahabad|
|International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad||Hyderabad|
|Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Technology||Hyderabad|
|University of Petroleum and Energy Studies||Dehradun|
|Manipal Institute of technology||Manipal|
|Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research||Chennai|
|Massachusetts Institute of Technology||Massachusetts, US|
|Carnegie Mellon University||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania|
|University of Pennsylvania||Pennsylvania|
|University College London||London|
|University of Colorado – Boulder||Colorado, United States|
|University of Toronto||Toronto, Canada|
- Active Learning
- Systems Thinking
- The Programming Mindset
- Science or other Applied Mathematics
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Good Communication
- Technology Design
- Complex Problem Solving
- Clear Class XII with Science with Maths stream
- Most college have eligibility criteria of minimum 50% aggregate marks in Class XII / and some of minimum 60%.
- Some colleges/universities also have an age limit.
- Most colleges require JEE score as minimum eligibility for Under graduation degree
- Robotics Engineer(Aerospace)
- Robotics and Automation Engineer(Humanoids)
- Bio robotics Medical and Health care Robots
- Consumer-Personal and home care appliances
- Robotics and Automation Engineer(Drones)
- Robotics and Automation Engineer-Entertainment
- Robotics and Automation Engineer-Tele presence
- Robotics and Automation Engineer-Micro/Nano robotics
- They perform engineering activities in planning and designing tools, engines, to create / programmed machines and robots.
- Develop, co-ordinate, or monitor all aspects of production or operation of product designs.
- They do extensive research in various mechanical and robotic technologies to update their robot with upcoming technology.
- They modify computer controlled motion of robots and automated machines.
- Develop, test and evaluate robot designs.
- Install and test robots for defects after assembly.