- COLLEGES IN INDIA
- COLLEGES IN ABROAD
- SKILL SET
- ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Nuclear science is the study of radiation and its effects on different materials, as well as what kind of useful applications it can have for humanity.
Nuclear technician, nuclear engineer, and medical physicist are just three of the possible careers for those trained in nuclear science. Nuclear technicians are assistants to those who perform research on nuclear science, such as engineers, physicists, and more.
Nuclear engineers work to find useful and safe applications to nuclear energy, such as power and medicine. Medical physicists use radioactive materials to derive new drugs and treatments for various illnesses, like those used in fighting cancer or internal imaging technology.
|Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University||Gujarat|
|IIT Kanpur||Uttar Pradesh|
|Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Mumbai||Maharashtra|
|Homi Bhabha National Institute Mumbai||Maharashtra|
|GH Raisoni College of Engineering Nagpur||Maharashtra|
|School of Nuclear Energy Gandhinagar||Gujarat|
|Amity Institute of Nuclear Science and Technology||Uttar Pradesh, Noida|
|IIT Madras||Tamil Nadu|
|Sastra University||Tamil Nadu|
|Indian Institute of Science||Bangalore|
|Indian Institute of Technology||Kanpur|
|Department of Mechanical Engineering, SRM University||Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu|
|Centre for Nuclear Medicine||Panjab University|
|Mody University of Technology and Science for Women||Laxmangarh, Rajasthan|
|University of Wollongong||Australia|
|Ohio State University||USA|
|Khalifa University||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|University of Bristol||UK|
|University of Sharjah||UAE|
|Missouri University of Science and Technology||Missouri, USA|
- Communication Skills
- Problem solving and Critical analysis
- Information Management
- Research and information gathering
- Organization Skills
- Statistical Communication
- Statistical reasoning
- Active Learning
- Coordination Skills
- Decision making Skills
- Supervising Skills
- Troubleshooting Skills
- Technical Skills
- Inter personal Skills
- Clear Class XII with science stream
- Modeling and Stimulation Nuclear Engineers
- Nuclear Fusion and Plasma Science Nuclear engineer
- Nuclear Material Engineers
- Nuclear Reactor Engineers
- Medical Instrumentation
- Perform engineering and scientific work to use and generate Nuclear energy through nuclear fission process, design power plants and machinery etc.
- Oversee the Nuclear energy production process and make necessary recommendations with regard to the safety and sustainability of nuclear energy production
- Staying updated regarding the latest development in Nuclear Technology and Nuclear fuel cycles and upgrading the existing system on the basis of the Knowledge
- Assess the technical and non-technical aspects of Nuclear Process so as to generate energy through proper data analysis and interpreting the same.
- Identify, analyze and then resolve complex technical issues related to Nuclear energy production.
- Facilitating new levels in the research and development field so as to optimize nuclear power generation and then review the R&D projects in accordance with the required initiatives.
- Preparing certain technical documents as per the existing quality assurance procedures and then compiling the result for submission to internal and external experts.
- Evaluating the fuel cycles of plutonium, thorium and uranium and performing their comparative efficacy in the Nuclear reactors
- Developing advanced reactor modeling and designs, spent fuel and source terms characterization and lattices physics methods through analysis and research.
- Coordinating with various manufactures, vendors and other nuclear energy industry personnel to analyze and take corrective measures with any systems problems.
Evaluating all the functional strategies and asses the cost, requirement of time and resources so as to generate nuclear energy in a more sustainable environment.
- Reviewing and analyzing the plant operation parameters as set by the regulatory bodies and establishing the energy production standards in a facility as per the operating guidelines provided.