- CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- ENTRY PLANS
- ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY
International Relations is an academic discipline that focuses on studying one’s nation policy with respect to the competitive world. This field helps you to acquire a systematic approach and ability to analyze political circumstances in the global context.
International Relations is a perfect course for students who are enthralled by the study of how different countries are connected economically and politically. During this course, one will grasp the concept of interdependence of countries and their relevance in our growing economy.
- Intelligence specialist
- Political Analyst
- International lawyer
- Non-Profit organizations as a Social activists/ international relations/international communication specialist
Preferred Entry Level –
- Step 1 - Class XII in Humanities stream.
- Step 2 - BA Hons. In Political Science/Economics/History for 3 years.
- Step 3 - Post- Graduation Program in International Relations 2 years.
- Step 4 - Graduation in any discipline for 3-4 years.
- Step 5 - Post graduate program/MA in International Relations.
|Jindal School of International Affairs||Haryana|
|Jawaharlal Nehru University||New Delhi|
|Delhi University||New Delhi|
|Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences||Gujarat|
|South Asian University||New Delhi|
- They take up roles of diplomat, lobbyist, IR specialist, Political analyst, etc.
- They study, research and analyze political systems, theories and trends
- In corporate field, they advise companies on how to reduce costs and increase revenues through effective global business strategies
- They may involve in qualitative and quantitative research methods to extract data and make reports
- They should perform duties in line with the ethical standards.