- CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- COLLEGES IN INDIA
- COLLEGES IN ABROAD
- ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Environmental Engineers evaluate, study and manage the detrimental effects of human activity on the environment. They find solutions for issues concerning pollution and public health.
Their work primarily revolves around three areas - waste management and disposal, reclamation of degraded land and control of pollutants.
They also study the impact of technology advancements on environment. With the increasing focus of international and national bodies/ government towards environment conservation, the future prospects for environmental engineers are extremely bright.
- Agricultural Engineers
- Chemical Engineers
- Analytical Chemists
- Recycling Plants
- Legal Consultants
- B. Tech in Environmental Engineering for 4 years
- B. Tech + M.Tech (Dual Degree)in Environmental Engineering for 5 years
|Indian Institute of Technology||Multiple Locations|
|Birla Institute of Technology||Pilani, Mesra|
|National Institute of Technology, Calicut||Calicut|
|National Institute of Technology, Silchar||Silchar|
|National Institute of Technology, Surathkal||Surathkal|
|National Institute of Technology, Bhopal||Bhopal|
|Vellore Institute of Technology||Chennai|
|Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad||Dhanbad|
|Gautam Buddh Technical University||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Ch. B.P. Government Engineering College||New Delhi|
|Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Cochin University of Science & Technology||Kochi|
|Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University||New Delhi|
|Jagan Nath University||Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Manipal University||Manipal, Jaipur|
|Pondicherry University School of Engineering and Technology||Puducherry|
|Tamil Nadu Agricultural University||Coimbatore|
|Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology||Karnataka|
|University of Manchester||Manchester, United Kingdom|
|University of Bristol||City of Bristol, United Kingdom|
|Cornell University||United States|
|University College London||London, United Kingdom|
|Imperial College London||London, United Kingdom|
|Massachusetts Institute of Technology||United States|
|Stanford University||United States|
|Harvard University||United States|
|National University of Singapore||Singapore|
|California Institute of Technology||United States|
|University of Michigan||United States|
|University of Toronto||Canada|
|University of Queensland||Australia|
|Entrance Exam Details|
|Joint Entrance Examination Main (JEE Main)|
|Joint Entrance Examination Advanced (JEE Advanced)|
|Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission (BITSAT)|
|Education Promotion Society of India National Admission Test (ENAT)|
|Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE)|
|University of Delhi Combined Entrance Exam (DU-CET)|
|Consortium Medical, Engineering & Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)|
|Admission Test for ICFAI Science & Technology (ATIT)|
|Combined Written Admission Test (CWAT)|
|SRM University Engineering Exam (SRMUEE)|
|Manipal University Online Entrance Exam (MU-OEE)|
|Indraprastha University Common EntranceTest (IPUCET)|
|Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test (IMUCET)|
- Supervise the design of systems, processes, or equipment’s for control, management, or remediation of water, air, or soil quality.
- Collaborate with environmental scientists, planners, hazardous waste technicians, engineers, or other specialists to address environmental problems.
- Provide technical support for environmental remediation of projects, including remediation system designing or determination of regulatory applicability.
- Prepare hazardous waste manifests or land disposal restriction notifications.
- Assess the existing or potential environmental impact of projects on air, water, or land.
- Prepare, maintain, or revise quality assurance documentation or procedures.
- Assist in budget implementation, forecasts, or administration.
- Provide environmental engineering assistance in network analysis, regulatory analysis, or planning or reviewing database development.