- CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- SKILL SET
- ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Simply put, cloud computing is the delivery of computing services—including servers, storage, databases, networking, software, analytics, and intelligence—over the Internet (“the cloud”) to offer faster innovation, flexible resources, and economies of scale.
You typically pay only for cloud services you use, helping lower your operating costs, run your infrastructure more efficiently and scale as your business needs change.
· Senior Business Analyst/data Engineer - Python & Cloud Computing
· Software Development Manager - Ecommerce/cloud Computing
· Solutions Architect - Cloud Computing - AWS / Kubernetes
· Cloud Computing Trainer
· Associate Cloud Computing Engineer
Pursue a B.tech in Computer Science then a M.tech in Computer science and short term certifications from Institutions like
|Google Cloud Certification||Online|
|Amazon Web Services Certification||Amazon Application|
|i-Grandee Institute of Information Technology and Engineering||Madurai|
|Deccansoft Software Services, online||Secunderabad (head office)
Hyderabad (branch office)
|Indian Institute of Hardware Technology||Bangalore|
|Aptech, Computer education||Multiple Centres|
|Good Online Training||Hyderabad|
|Indian Institute of Job Training||Multiple Centres|
- Business and Financial Skills
- Technical Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Enterprise architecture and business need analysis
- Contract and vendor negotiation
- Security and Compliance
- Data integration and analysis Skills
- Mobile app development and management
- Coding and database management Skills
- Specific roles related Skills
- Ability to work with virtualization technology
- Capability to migrate on-premises workload to service providers
- Clear 10 +2 with 70% marks (aggregate) and minimum60% marks in PCM Computer science/PCB
- Cloud Computing solutions Architect(Hardware virtualization)
- Security and Identity Management
- Clouds Application Developer(Application tools)
- MBaaS Specialist(Mobile Backend as a service-MBaaS)
- Migration and Modernization specialists
- Cloud Intelligence Networking researcher(Distributed Cloud)
- Cloud Subject matter Architect(Big Data Cloud)
- High –Performance computing Architect
- Designing and deploying dynamically scalable, available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on the Cloud.
- Selecting appropriate Cloud services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements.
- Migrating complex, multi-tier applications on Cloud Platforms.
- Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable operations on Cloud Platforms.
- Implementing cost-control strategies.
- Configure, administer, operate and maintain components of cloud computing platforms such as IBM Blue mix, Microsoft Azure etc.
- Compose develop and maintain scripts(codes or computer programs) to automate deployment getting new software up and running properly in its environment including installation ,configuration, running and testing and other tasks.
- Work with other teams to resolve issues related to application configuration, deployment or debugging as well as research technical alternatives and develop alternatives strategies for faculty designs.
- Responsible for writing unit tests, software programs and works closely with engineers to build internal tools to demonstrate performance and operational efficiency.