- CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- COLLEGES IN INDIA
- ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
If you are one of those people who feel that a working within the boundaries of a single state is restricting, then working as a cabin crew might just be your calling.
Travelling around the globe, experiencing different cultures week by week and at the same time making sure passengers have a great flight all thanks to you is one of the simplest ways to describe the life of a cabin crew member.
Cabin crew involves trained individuals, working on flights who are responsible for making sure that the passengers on board travel with the utmost comfort and safety. In addition, the cabin crew is trained to handle situations in case of emergency.
The cabin crew is required to perform various duties from starting to end of the flight, i.e. pre-flight briefing and when the flight is about to land.
Pre-flight debriefing and duties involve checking all safety measures to be in working order, taking care of the special requirements of passengers if any, ensuring appropriate first aid and so on.
Apart from this cabin crew has to make sure that refreshments and meals are on time, luggage is appropriately handled and passengers follow all instructions during the flight and also while they disembark. The Cabin crew is also required to fill out paper work and flight reports.
- Cabin Crew in international airlines
- Cabin Crew in domestic airlines
|All India Institute of Aeronautics Dehradun, Uttarakhand / Uttaranchal||Uttarakhand / Uttaranchal|
|Air India Express||Delhi|
|The Bombay flying club, college of aviation||Mumbai|
|Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics||Pune|
|Appliq Airways Academy Pvt. Ltd.||Uttar Pradesh|
|Mumbai College of Hotel Management and Catering Technology||Mumbai|
|PTC Aviation Academy, Chennai||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Hope Institute of Hospitality Management Pvt. Ltd.||New Delhi , Delhi NCR|
|AJ Aviation Academy||Bangalore / Bengaluru , Karnataka|
All India Institute of Aeronautics Dehradun, Uttarakhand / Uttaranchal Selection on the basis of Merit (10+2) and personal interview.
AGE : 17.6 - 26 years
HEIGHT: 5'2" (157.5 cms) for Females, 5'7" (170 cms) for Males.
WEIGHT: Proportion to height
VISION- Normal Eyesight 6/6
- Manage the inflight experience of passengers in commercial/ private airlines
- Check passenger list and make note of passengers with special needs
- Check the whole flight prior to the boarding of passengers for proper availability of supplies, machines and equipment
- Be aware of the weather conditions and the possible variations that may occur during the flight
- Check whether all the safety measures are in place
- Warmly welcome the passengers on the flight and help them in boarding the flight
- Help the passengers take their seats and settling their luggage
- Make sure that all the things are in place before the take off
- Demonstrate the various safety measures that are needed to be taken by the fliers
- Serve food, refreshments and duty-free goods to guests during a flight
- Make sure that the passengers land safely at their destination points