- CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
- SUCCESS STORIES
- Are you quite well engrossed in making yourself look beautiful?
- Do you think it’s a waste of time if you spend quite a few minutes every day in front of mirror enhancing your look?
- Do like help others looking good ?
- Do you like putting makeup on your friends?
- Do you want to leave formal education early and be on your feet as soon as you can ?
Beauticians provide beauty care, treatments and personal grooming to make people enhance your look.
They also provide skincare services, pedicure and manicure services, as well as makeup services.
- You may also train yourself to provide advanced beauty treatments such as facial electrotherapy , laser therapy chemical peel and Botox.
- You will educating and advising your customers about various beauty and personal care products and their usage.
- Assistant Beautician
- Beauty Therapist
- Pedicurist & Manicurist
- Make-up Artist
- Nail Artist/ Technician
- Cosmetologist/ Aesthetician
- Eyelash Technician
- Beauty & Wellness Advisor
You may also venture out on your own and set up your own saloon.
- College - Asian Academy of Film and Television. School of Fashion & Design, Noida
Course – Certificate makeup & styling (6 months)
- College – DAV College, Chandigarh
Course – Diploma Cosmetology & Beauty Care ( 1 year)
- College – Women ITI, Phillaur Punjab
College – Certificate in Beautician (2 year)
- College – Delhi School of Beauty and Make up
Course – Certificate Beautician (1 month)
Certificate Airbrush Makeup (5 month)
- College - ITI Gurdaspur, Punjab (W)
Course – Certificate Beautician (2 year)
Certificate Hair and Care (2 year)
- Women ITI , Philliaur
- Sonapur College, Assam
- ITI, Kathua Jammu & Kashmir
- Women ITI, Sehore Madhya Pradesh
- Women ITI, Phagwara Punjab
- Women ITI, Morinda Punjab
- Teresian College, Mysore Karnataka
- ITI, Nagercoil Tamil Nadu
- Women ITI, Latur Maharashtra
- Delhi School of Beauty & Makeup
- ITI, Gurdaspur Punjab
- Shahnaz Hussain
Shahnaz Hussain, the founder, chairperson and the managing director of The Shahnaz Hussain Group, has achieved international acclaim for introducing the herbal beauty care movement. Shahnaz Hussain has taken the Indian Herbal Heritage of Ayurveda World widely.
That’s All Folks!